Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sometimes there's just nothing to write about

Of course, even when there’s nothing to write about, I end up posting here on a regular basis anyway.

I have a bunch of things on my mind (which are more interesting than punctuation), but I can’t write about them. (Some are work-related, some are personal things that people have told me, and some are personal things that I’ve read on complete strangers’ blogs.

I really need to get back to writing. I’m hoping to do some tonight. After I cut the grass. And finish the laundry that’s been piling up. And maybe clean the bathrooms (although I’m hoping to leave that until tomorrow). And fill out my census online.

1 comments:

David Hunter said...

I just realized I left out a closing parenthesis in the second paragraph. Whoops.