Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I can't think of a title for this Messenger conversation

James Mack: Smack off is on Friday! says:
you have to be able to swim to be in the army?... I wonder if the Navy requires that you get your ass kicked in college football

sernaferna says:
lol

James Mack: Smack off is on Friday! says:
why do I write jokes that no one but me gets?

sernaferna says:
Well, I had to make certain assumptions to get that joke, but having made them, I found it funny...

James Mack: Smack off is on Friday! says:
excellent, I hoped you'd make the leap

sernaferna says:


sernaferna says:
Do you mind if I post this to my blog? I have a few minutes to kill at work...

James Mack: Smack off is on Friday! says:
only if you call it a weblog

sernaferna says:
Crap.

sernaferna says:
No deal!

James Mack: Smack off is on Friday! says:
This ain't over

James Mack: Smack off is on Friday! says:
was that a reach?

sernaferna says:
lol

sernaferna says:
Nope. I got it.

I even heard whatsisname's voice in my head, when I read it...


James Mack: Smack off is on Friday! says:
yes, you can post it

sernaferna says:
Excellent.

James Mack: Smack off is on Friday! says:
Charles Bronson or Hank Azaria?

sernaferna says:
Hank Azaria *doing* Charles Bronson.

James Mack: Smack off is on Friday! says:
that's a visual I didn't need if my head

sernaferna says:
lol

And now millions of OTHERS will get that visual in their heads, too, when this goes up on Blogger.


sernaferna says:
Heh. Millions. My blog doesn't even hit "half dozens"...

James Mack: Smack off is on Friday! says:
mine has hit 55

James Mack: Smack off is on Friday! says:
and I havent posted in ages

sernaferna says:
Nice.

I haven't put up any counters or anything, so I only have the comments to go by--which I discourage on a regular basis ANYWAY--so I don't really know how many mine is getting.

But I think it's pretty safe to say that it's only 5 people who read mine "regularly".


James Mack: Smack off is on Friday! says:
Me, Jer, Beth, Tara, raymi, Andrea, Tyler...

James Mack: Smack off is on Friday! says:
I got 7!

sernaferna says:
I don't think Raymi would read it; I don't know if Beth reads it regularly, although I guess that depends how you define "regularly". I know Andrea doesn't read it...

sernaferna says:
So I get you, Jer, a friend I speak to on , Tyler, Beth (now that you mention her), and I *was* counting two girls who go to my church, but I just realized that I don't think they read it anymore.

They got bored and moved on...


James Mack: Smack off is on Friday! says:
lol, Jer calls it "making the rounds" when he reads everyone's weblog everyday.... keeps him from having to talk to people

sernaferna says:
lmao

James Mack: Smack off is on Friday! says:
oooh, jawlines, that was an excellent Scarbble play

sernaferna says:
I "make the rounds" most mornings at work, too; except most of the blogs I read (except yours and Jers) are from people I don't even know...

3 comments:

David Hunter said...

Whoops, I forgot. I also read Tyler's blog every day, when I "make the rounds".

There are a couple of others that I read, but only when MSN Messenger tells me that their Spaces blog is updated, so I don't have to "make the rounds" to theirs.

Anonymous said...

I do indeed read your blogs on a regular basis!!

Anonymous said...

Listen here bub, I 'make the rounds' because I miss you guys, if you want to make fun of my round making then just go ahead because I'm not making like I care around here no more.
If this post makes sense to you, please send $12 to the "Help Jer Make the Rounds" fund.
P.O. Box 684611068 Walla-walla, Washington.