Monday, February 06, 2006

An Interview With serna

The editors of this blog would like to present another in our ongoing series of interviews with the creative “man behind the blog”, sernaferna.

Question: serna, thanks for coming back. Now, to begin, I’d like to ask—
Answer: No.

Q: Um... no? No what?
A: No, I’m not doing another interview.

Q: Why not?
A: Because the last time that we did this, I spent the whole time calling myself a nerd. And this time, I’ve just finished spending an hour or so fixing HTML-Kit with another macro, to make editing these posts easier. Which means I’m probably going to start calling myself a nerd again.

Q: Hmm. You might have a point there.
A: Indeed.

So, I guess that’s it for today’s interview. Thanks for coming!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gauntlet45

*clears throat*
nerd.......

Was I one of the ones you missed?

hehehehe

David Hunter said...

Yes. Yes you were.

Jerk. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Question: Is 'time' a trick of consciousness ?

Anonymous said...

Is "consciousness" a trick of time?

Anonymous said...

is the sea conscious of the fish?

Anonymous said...

And if it is.... what happens to the dolphins when they leave?

Anonymous said...

they will cease to be they, having moved from 4 dimensions to an infinitude. (sorry)

Anonymous said...

I'm quite sure there's 10 dimensions, not 4.

David Hunter said...

According to String Theory, there are actually 26 dimensions...

Anonymous said...

10 of the 26 dimensions are ordinary space-time dimensions, superstring theory "allows" for the 16 would be "internal" dimensions. I am care to only discuss facts here in your forum. So I will not discuss superstring theory, the Easter bunny or organized religion.

Anonymous said...

OK,OK, I meant perceptible dimensions. Don't tell me you're covered in string

Anonymous said...

Not last I checked, but I could be and not realize it due to a trick of consciousness.

Anonymous said...

too many dimensions can leave you tongue tied