Friday, February 10, 2006

I can't blame her; I don't hear too well either

A conversation in the cafeteria:

Man in line in front of me: Fish and chips, please.
Woman serving: puts fish and french fries on the man’s plate
Woman serving: Would you like coleslaw?
Man in line in front of me: No thanks. But that’s enough french fries.
Woman serving: puts more french fries on the man’s plate anyway
Man in line in front of me: gives me an “oh well, what are you gonna do?” look
Me (with a smile on my face): Fish and chips, please.
Woman serving: puts fish and french fries on my plate
Woman serving: Would you like coleslaw?
Me: No thanks. But that’s enough french fries.
Woman serving: puts more french fries on my plate anyway

I’d talk about this more, but at the moment I have a whole lot of french fries I have to try and eat...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Serna, serna, serna.....what will I do with you. Okay, what you need my friend is a "Batman Utility Belt" Apparently with all of your gagets, musical or not, you sound as if you are lugging enough around without all those added french fries. So that is my suggestion. If you need help locating a dealer, let me know, I have connections.