Monday, January 09, 2006

Insert Witty Remark Here—And Then Laugh At It

I wish I had something clever to say right now, but I don’t. Even the title of this blog is ripped off. I’m just sitting around, right now, waiting for Andrea to call and let me know she’s ready to leave work.

I do have a substantial post that I’m planning to write, but I just don’t have the energy to type it all out right now, so if I were to try, it would be much less intelligent than I’d like it to be.

My new Axim should have arrived today. I’m hoping to go and pick it up tonight, assuming that I get home in time to get to the depot before it closes. (And assuming that it really did arrive today.) I just hope Dell doesn’t ship through UPS; the last time I got electronics shipped through UPS, the idio^H^H^H^Hdriver just left the package sitting on my front porch, in -20 degree (Celcius) weather! Which is unfortunate, because it means I can’t shop at TigerDirect.ca anymore, since they ship their merchandise through UPS.

Which reminds me... of nothing. I have nothing left to say for this blog entry.

0 comments: