Thursday, June 02, 2005

Random Thoughts

I haven't really had much to write about, lately. Plus, I've been busy, so I haven't had a chance to post during the day. But, since I have a few minutes while I wait to go out for lunch, here are some random thoughts, to pacify the gentle reader until I can post something significant:

I've been thinking lately about getting back to work on God in the Driver's Seat, but I just haven't had time. Maybe after the concert I'll have some more free evenings, and then I can get back to work on it.

My PVR has been really filling up, these days, because I keep recording shows, and then not having time to watch them.

I'm finally taking my car in for service tomorrow; I had to make the conscious decision to work from home for a day, so that I could book the appointment. It's way, way overdue, so I'm half afraid that I'll bring it in, and they'll tell me it's not safe to drive or something.

0 comments: