Thursday, June 23, 2005

heart attack?!?

I have a very weird cramp in my left arm, right up near the shoulder. It's been there since at least this morning, and maybe even last night. I don't know if I pulled a muscle or what.

When I mentioned it to my wife this morning, she immediately suggested that it might be a heart attack. So, I would make some kind of comment about her being a doomsayer, but heart attack was the first thing that came into my mind, too, even though I knew that it wasn't... I just thought "left arm", and then the next thought was "heart attack"...

But, as I say, it's been happening since at least this morning, so if it is a heart attack, it's the longest and mildest heart attack in history.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You still might want to see a cardiologist. Heart murmurs, angina, mild blockages to the arteries can also cause soreness in the left arm...

Alternatively, maybe you slept funny... Or maybe aliens took you up into their ship last night and did experiments on your arm. Check for probes.

Anonymous said...

Can I poke it to make it worse?