Monday, June 20, 2005

keeblefritz

There are numerous people who bug me to update my blog more often, and I don't listen to them. I'll update it when I have time, and/or when I have something to say.

That being said, here I am, and I still have nothing to say. In a way, if you've been waiting for me to update this, you'll be more disappointed by this post than you would be if I didn't write anything. Heh.

Anyway, here is what is on my mind, this afternoon, as I wait for a conference call that's supposed to start in about 20 minutes:

  • The Jehovah Shalom concert went well on Saturday. I flubbed my lines in a number of places, but not so badly that it ruined anything, I don't think. The singers also did an amazing job, I'm told, but of course I'm always so busy concentrating on my own guitar playing that I hardly hear the singers...
  • Went for Hakka for lunch today, and had garlic chicken, which is what I always get. So my breath is really garlicy at the moment.
  • On a related note, I tried to dispel the garlic breath with coffee, but the coffee tastes really bad this afternoon. So I might have to go downstairs and get something else to eat at the variety store.
And that's it.

I'm sure I'll start posting again regularly, soon. Considering that I'll have more free time, now that the concert is over.

Of course, I do want to get back to work on the book...

2 comments:

David Hunter said...

And no, the word "keeblefritz" doesn't actually mean anything, as far as I know. It's just some random syllables, because I couldn't think of a real title.

If you'd like to try and analyze that, it simply means that you have more free time than I do, and on a related note, I don't have time to listen to your theories as to why I named my post "keeblefritz". ;-)

Anonymous said...

:'( *sniff* yeah the concerts over. I'm so sad. Keeblefritz is a pretty cool word, so I'm probably gonna use it alot now. :-) teehee