Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Wow

I was walking through the office the other day, and I noticed the following:



In case the picture isn’t clear enough, those are Post-It® Notes. I have multiple theories as to what might be happening here:

  1. The person in question is über-organized, to the point of anal retentiveness.
  2. The person in question is completely lacking in organization, and resorting to Post-It® Notes out of desperation
  3. It might have nothing to do with organization; maybe the person is just feeling creative.
  4. The person hates trees, and is trying to destroy the planet as fast as possible. Or the person is committing suicide by really, really, really slow means, by destroying the Earth.
  5. Someone played a prank on the person in question, and just didn’t go far enough.
Incidentally, if you have $20 to throw away, you can buy Post-It® Digital Notes from 3M. If you use Post-Its® a lot, you might find you waste less paper that way. (Note: I haven’t tried the software, so if it’s crap, don’t come crying to me. I won’t care. They have a 30-day trial version; download that, before you shell out the big bucks for the real one. Come on, people, use your heads! Do I have to think of everything for you?)

0 comments: