Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Oh Blogger. You disappoint me so!

Blogger was down again today, for a while. At times my blog was probably available, although I wasn’t able to post to it, and you probably weren’t able to submit comments. Maybe at other times it wasn’t available at all, for all I know. (I keep saying “probably” and “maybe” because I was trying to get some work done, too; I wasn’t able to just keep hitting the site, and seeing if it was up yet.)

And, as is so often the case, the time that Blogger was down was the time when I actually had things to post! I wanted to respond to James’ comment, plus I had two other posts I wanted to put up. On top of that, I had an idea for updating the template, slightly.

So I did what I always do, when Blogger is down: I wrote what I wanted to write, and saved it on my desktop, until they could come back up. You may notice that the timestamp for this post is within minutes of a couple other ones.

0 comments: