Sunday, August 20, 2006

Thursday–Saturday: Arnprior

Because we were on vacation this week, we decided to drive up and visit my sister, who lives in Ottawa. Actually, she lives in Arnprior, which we nicknamed “Armpit”. (I say “we”, but I was far more amused by it than Andrea was.) Arnprior is about 40 minutes outside of Ottawa.

We took these pictures of one of the rivers running through Arnprior. We had gone out for a walk Thursday evening, and all we had with me was my camera phone, which is why the quality of the pictures went down again.





Our plan was to go back later, and take pictures with the real camera, but we never got around to it.

Also, on our way to Ottawa, we saw this on the back of a truck:



Once again, I found this far more amusing than Andrea did.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lies, lies, all lies!