Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Facebook account, narrowly averted

Little Rabbit Foo Foo says:
Hi

sernaferna says:
Morning

Little Rabbit Foo Foo says:
How's it hangin'?

sernaferna says:
So far so good...

Little Rabbit Foo Foo says:
I was going to send you a Facebook invite but I thought you might be a little too cool (read: old) for that.

sernaferna says:
hehe I sense some intentional sarcasm happening there.

sernaferna says:
But it's okay. I'm not offended that you're not sending me a facebook invitation.

Little Rabbit Foo Foo says:
Are you sure? I can send you a special one. In fact, you know what, give me 2 seconds.

sernaferna says:
lol Don't bother, I'm not signing up for facebook...

Little Rabbit Foo Foo says:
tooooooo late.

sernaferna says:


Little Rabbit Foo Foo says:
Don't lie. You want to sign up. You want to be my frieeeeeend.

sernaferna says:
I'm not even sure what Facebook IS.

I just know that I don't need it.


sernaferna says:
I don't keep up with the faddish technology.

*snicker*


Little Rabbit Foo Foo says:
Says the 30-something guy on MSN.

sernaferna says:
Wow! You have 10 friends already!

sernaferna says:
Wait... does that "10" include me, who hasn't even signed up?

sernaferna says:
Hey, I do all my work, and only some of my socializing, on .

Little Rabbit Foo Foo says:
Nope. That's 10 independent separate non-serna friends.

sernaferna says:
Wow. If it wasn't just internet friends, I'd be impressed.

Little Rabbit Foo Foo says:


Little Rabbit Foo Foo says:
Serna, why you gotta be a hate-a?

sernaferna says:
(Rats. I was going to ask for permission to post this, and just realized I don't have an icon uploaded to Blogger for the lil' devil emoticon yet... )

sernaferna says:
If you do a bit of research, I think you'll find that ALL 30-something guys who chat on are hatas.

sernaferna says:
Except the ones who maintain blogs about reading the Bible from beginning to end. I think I'm an exception, when you count in that statistic...

sernaferna says:
So I take it your newfound love of facebook means you won't be using your Spaces thing anymore.

Little Rabbit Foo Foo says:
I haven't used my Spaces thing since last June. I'm a little ADD on the Internets. I find a website, it entertains me for 5 minutes, I get excited, then giddy, then bored, then I move on.

Little Rabbit Foo Foo says:
Except for the serna blog and the serna bible blog. I find them both enthralling .

sernaferna says:
Sounds like my life in general.

sernaferna says:
lol AGAIN with the sarcasm.

sernaferna says:
(Do you actually read the Bible blog? I didn't think anyone would.

And, as usual, I don't really want to put up a stats counter or anything...)


Little Rabbit Foo Foo says:
I do from time to time. It's not like the unbaptized sinner baby over here doesn't actually read the bible, y'know.

sernaferna says:
"sinner baby"? lol

Little Rabbit Foo Foo says:
Isn't that what you call us? Unbaptized sinner babies? Like jelly babies, or beanie babies. But less cute and more... burningineternaldamnation.

sernaferna says:
Well, you're entirely correct, except for the "sinner babies" part. I've never heard that term before... hehe

Little Rabbit Foo Foo says:
I think it's what my grandmother used to call me when I was little

sernaferna says:
lmao

sernaferna says:
You must have had a wonderful relationship with her.

Little Rabbit Foo Foo says:
Oh for sure. There's no bonding experience quite as special as baking cookies with someone who keeps flicking water at you and muttering in tongues.



sernaferna says:
lol

sernaferna says:
I don't think baptism actually works that way. Are you sure she wasn't Catholic?

Little Rabbit Foo Foo says:
She's anglican.

sernaferna says:
If I remember correctly--which I probably don't--that's similar to Catholic, but not really.

Little Rabbit Foo Foo says:
It doesn't help that she's mildly psycho. And a cat person.

Little Rabbit Foo Foo says:
I find cat people to be the worst types of Catholics.

Little Rabbit Foo Foo says:
Cat-holics, if you will.

sernaferna says:
LOL

Little Rabbit Foo Foo says:
(I just realized the cat-holic link as I wrote catholic. Gosh, I'm quick and witty!)

sernaferna says:
OH. I thought you'd already thought that through... lol

Little Rabbit Foo Foo says:
Nope. Just pulled it out of my bum

sernaferna says:


sernaferna says:
Do you mind if I post this conversation?

Little Rabbit Foo Foo says:
You go right ahead

sernaferna says:
Thx

0 comments: