Friday, July 14, 2006

Fashion

I’ve probably mentioned this before, but I sometimes dress in jeans and a shirt and blazer, on Fridays, because I figure that the blazer balances out the jeans, and it all still counts as “business casual”. I’m so fashion-backwards that my bum is on the front.

Unfortunately, it’s very hot today, so I’ve been taking the blazer off, meaning that it’s just jeans and a dress shirt. Furthermore, my dress shirt, it turns out, is pretty transparent, so the t-shirt I’m wearing underneath it is there for all the world to see. So somebody’s gonna see this shirt, and ask “You use Microsoft .NET?” And I’ll be all “No, .NET’s fine for programmers, but for architects it sucks ass!” And they’ll be like “That’s pretty harsh, dude; can you back that up?” And I’ll be like “No. Not in this short hallway conversation.”

But that conversation hasn’t happened, yet.

0 comments: