Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Spy dream

I had a dream Sunday night where I was a spy. I wanted to sneak into some building, to spy on some corporation (which, I'm sure, was really a front for an organization bent on world domination).

So I passed someone on the street, whom I knew worked for the organization, and since I knew she was out of the office, I went to their office, and asked to see her. Then the president of the organization (the evil genius who wanted to take over the world) came down to reception, and told me that although she wasn't there, he'd show me to her office. And then they were going to let me wait for her in her office, in which case I would have succeeded in my plan, and I'd be able to commence my spying, but unfortunately I woke up at that point, so I don't know what happened.

I started to tell my wife this, but I only got as far as "I had a dream the other night, where I was a spy, and I was really clever..." and then she cut me off, and said "you always have dreams where you're a spy and you're really clever!"

0 comments: