Thursday, March 15, 2007

Blogs

Alternate title: “Oh crap. He’s going on about blogs again…”

So I used to have about a dozen blogs I followed regularly. And then I got bored of some, and stopped reading, and then bored of others, and stopped reading them, and by this morning I was down to four blogs I was following regularly.

The good news is that three of them are Christian blogs; one that I trust, one that I’m not so sure about, and one that I don’t really trust. In fact, just a second, let me remove that…

Two of the three blogs are Christian blogs.

But since I was down to so few blogs, I decided to poke around for a few minutes, and see if I could find another one. So I clicked the handy-dandy Next Blog» link, above, and got… well, I got a blog that was shilling for some cell phone company, and had an annoying ad that played music. So I closed my browser, opened it back up, and tried again. And I found a great blog, which, at least for the time being, I enjoy reading.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had a few free minutes, and started clicking Next Blog» over and over, getting nothing but garbage, and this time, I get a good one on the second try.

Hmm. Having re-read what I just wrote here, it occurs to me: Would any random stranger who came to my blog, upon reading this post, decide to stay? Probably not.

Oh well. I’m posting it anyway.

0 comments: