Friday, March 17, 2006

Project Management

I’m attaching a cartoon to this post that I find hilarious. If you work in project management in any way, especially for software projects, you’ll probably love this. (Of course, you may already have seen it, because it’s pretty popular.) Click the picture to see a larger version of it.



Actually, I don’t know where the thing came from, originally, so I might be breaking some kind of copyright laws by putting it here. But it got sent to me in an email yesterday, for about the fifth time, and I laughed just as hard as the first time I’d seen it, so I thought I’d share it with y’all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get it :-(

Anonymous said...

"How the business consultant described it"... "how the customer was billed"... *ROFLMAO* soooo true....