Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Knights of the Round Table

I’ve had the Knights of the Round Table song (from Monty Python’s Search for the Holy Grail) running through my head for a couple of days. So, for lack of anything better to say, I’ve reproduced it here.

Enjoy.

We’re Knights of the Round Table,
We dance when ere we’re able,
We do routines and chorus scenes
With footwork impeccable.
We dine well here in Camelot,
We eat ham and jam and spam a lot.

 

We’re Knights of the Round Table,
Our shows are formidable,
But many times, we’re given rhymes
That are quite unsingable.
We’re Opera mad in Camelot,
We sing from the diaphragm a lot.

 

In war we’re tough and able,
Quite indefatigable,
Between our quests we sequin vests,
And impersonate Clark Gable.
It’s a busy life in Camelot,
I have to push the pram a lot.

I’ve tried to properly indicate how all of the rhymes work, but I’m not good at spelling things out phonetically, so I might have messed it up.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh heh... Ni.