Monday, March 27, 2006

Anono-Blog

I had been playing with the idea of creating an anonymous blog, under a pseudonym or something, just for fun.

But I decided against it for two reasons:

  1. There wouldn’t be much point unless the thing was going to be popular; why do it if nobody’s going to read it? But in order to be popular, it would probably have to be about, I don’t know, sex and violence or something. And who am I to write a blog about sex and violence?
  2. I probably wouldn’t be able to do it without giving little hints, that would give away the fact that I had done it. Like, in the anonymous blog I would reference a post from this one, or something like that. I wouldn’t be able to “blog with a straight face”, as it were.
So I didn’t bother. Which means I’ll take all of that creative energy, and channel it into this crappy blog…

0 comments: