Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Olfactory Enhancements

Twice today I’ve been standing near a woman who had on so much perfume that it was overpowering. For instance, just now I was in line at Tim’s, and the woman in front of me had on some kind of cloying perfume, and even after I’d left, the smell was still with me for a while after.

If my wife didn’t know me better, she’d smell me when I get home tonight and assume that I’m having an affair. But I’m not.

Normally, I’d now take this opportunity to advise people to take it easy with the ol’ perfume/cologne. However, I know that people who put on that much probably won’t listen to me, so I won’t bother.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a 2 squirt rule. Most of the time just 2 lil sprays will do on my neck, some days...just one squirt. Then I smell lovely! The guys in my English class bathe themselves in Axe body spray that it makes me nautious.