Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wednesday

Here's what I accomplished today:

  • posted a blog entry about my sore eyes again
  • did some work
  • did a search on Google for someone who has a blog, and found out that she's all over the internet. I even heard her sing on MP3. I hope my blog never becomes famous, and people start searching for me on Google. (Luckily, this isn't likely.)
  • did some more work
  • went out for lunch, so that I could stop at Shopper's and get some eye drops. Mission accomplished.
  • did some more work
  • made a phone call
  • read someone else's blog, who mentioned someone else's blog, which I started reading, and then wasted a lot of time on. (I'm not telling you either of those blogs.)

Also, I could have swore there was some other stuff, but I don't remember what it was.

0 comments: