Saturday, March 19, 2005

Another Saturday, another nothing to write about...

Okay, so I'm done with the melodramatic posts (for now), and ready to get onto the normal, day-to-day posts. ("I'm a writer, and writers write!" blah blah blah...)

Saw The Incredibles today. Meh. I mean, it was a good movie and all, don't get me wrong... I was entertained. But it wasn't exactly ground breaking or anything. A family of superheroes, living their day to day lives... it's been done.

It would have been better if they'd made one simple change: Make the woman super strong, and make the guy super stretchy. I know, I know, the whole "gender bending" thing has been done before, too. But when it comes to superheroes, let's face it: The woman superhero is always super stretchy. You'd think they could think of a better super power for a woman.

0 comments: