Thursday, January 19, 2006

Nothing to say, again

As my faithful readers (all 2 or 3 of you) know, I haven’t written much here, the last couple of days. It’s because I was in all-day meetings for Tuesday and Wednesday, and thus not in front of my computer.

Now that I’m back, and able to post if necessary, I apparently have nothing to say. (Except one vitriolic post about voting, of course.)

I’d really just rather be at home reading a book right now, under the covers, than be at work.

So, you know what this means, don’t you? When I’m not too busy at work, but I have nothing to say? It means that there will probably be dozens of posts this afternoon, all of which will be 100% content-free!

Editor’s Note: I’ve probably just saved you from having to read a dozen posts on nothing; any time I say “I’m probably not going to post much” I end up posting a ton of entries, and when I say “I’m probably going to post a lot”, I don’t normally end up posting too much at all. I’ll be interested to see if the pattern holds up this afternoon. Of course, I don’t think I’m feeling too well, so I may end up trying to go home early anyway, in which case I really won’t post that much.

0 comments: