Friday, May 09, 2008

Yeah, yeah, I’m not posting very often. Too bad. You can just read some other blogs, for a while.

So here we are, over a week since my last post. And nothing much has happened in between. Well, except for my birthday; that happened this week. But that wasn’t really a big deal, either; I didn’t go out or celebrate or anything. (I’m 34 now, and 34 isn’t really a magic number, for me. Maybe when I turn 40 I’ll celebrate more.)

But, in honour of my birthday, I thought I’d look back through my blog, and see what’s happened since my last birthday. Here are some of the highlights, of the last year:

And that’s about it. Other than the new car, nothing too big really happened this past year. We’ll have to see if my 34th year is more exciting than my 33rd year was…

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, that was your 34th year... this your 35th. Strip club indeed.