Thursday, August 16, 2007

Pictures of the New Car

Here we go. Some pictures of the new car.

Photos that have a different border have more information, on Flickr.

First, we have some standard exterior shots of the car.

Civic_0132

Civic_0145

Civic_0144

Civic_0143

Civic_0135

Civic_0136
(I couldn’t help myself; I had to put in a picture of the “Hybrid” thing on the back.)

Now, an interior shot (only one, because it’s hard to get a good angle for taking an interior shot of a car):
Civic_0138
And finally, some shots of the dash. There are actually two displays; an upper one, where the digital speedometer, temperature gauge, and gas gauge are located, and a lower one, with the other readouts.

First, both together—with a big steering wheel in the middle:

Civic_0139
Then the upper, by itself, and the lower, by itself, in that order:
Civic_0141

Civic_0140
As you can see, by the bottom one, I wasn’t wearing my seat belt when I took these pictures. But don’t panic, the car was safely in the driveway, at the time.

0 comments: