Monday, April 11, 2005

pron

I just realized that the pron in the store in the lobby is worse than I thought; they actually have real pron there too, up at the top of the magazine rack. I didn't notice before, because I've managed to train my eyes not to look up at the top levels of magazine racks, for fear of being mentally dubbed a pervert by other patrons of the stores that I frequent.

They also have Playboy playing cards; I mean really, who actually buys Playboy playing cards? Let's forget about the morality aspect of it, and pretend that playing cards with naked chix on them are not in any way contributing to the enslavement of wimmins. Let's forget that I work in an office building, and there could not possibly be any way you could use those playing cards at work. Even with all of that, I still have an issue with nudie playing cards: What kind of a loser do you have to be to buy Playboy playing cards?!? Who is going to see you with a pack of playing cards with the Playboy bunny on them, and think to themselves "Wow, there's a guy who's got it all together! Anyone who needs to look at naked pictures of wimmins while he plays cards is alright in my books!"

But apparently they're big sellers, because there are two racks of the things.

What a society we live in...

0 comments: