Wednesday, March 07, 2012

The Rap Battle

  • The Rap Battle
  • by David Hunter
  • A text message conversation with Andrea
  • Me
  • Guy across from me was listening to Eminem, and I can tell because he was listening really loud. Another woman had to ask him to turn it down
  • Me
  • And he's exactly the type of guy you'd expect; white, and looks like he's fresh out of college.
  • Andrea
  • Go slap him and see what happens
  • Andrea
  • See if he'll challenge you to a rap battle
  • Me
  • I don't want to embarrass him. I'd school his ass so bad...
  • Andrea
  • My name is David and I'm here to say imma school yo ass in a serious way ...that one's for free
  • Me
  • Any time I hear a rap that starts with "my name is XXX and I'm here to say..." I laugh uncontrollably.
  • Andrea
  • Did it happen just now?
  • Me
  • Yes. Luckily I was in the coffee room, not at my desk, so nobody saw.

2 comments:

J Bourdeau said...

LMAO...I would like to see you raping in person.

David Hunter said...

Er... that was a pretty serious typo. ;-)