Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Nothing Special

Today has been pretty boring. Which would make it the perfect day to blog about something, except that I have nothing on my mind. (No comments, please.)

Since I finally finished reading Against All Enemies, I guess it’s time to move on and read something else. There’s a Chomsky book I want to read, plus two le Carré books, and a book by Swartzwelder. But I guess I should really read a book that Jonathan lent me, so that I can get it back to him ASAP. (He said it was okay if I kept it for a while, but I don’t want to take advantage of his generosity.) Of course, I’ve also gotten behind on my reading of The Nation—by a couple of months or more. I don’t think I’ll renew the subscription, next year.

I’m sort of doing well for my Christmas shopping, but still have to get presents for a couple of people on my list. I’ll go tonight, since there is a mall near to where I work that doesn’t get too busy at Christmas. (Busy, by my standards, but not too busy, for this time of the year.)

And that’s about it. Don’t you hate these blog posts that are nothing but useless facts about the blogger’s life? “Dear Diary: Today I’m going shopping!” If I think of something else to write, I guess I’ll post about it later. Maybe it’ll be more interesting than this nonsense.

0 comments: