Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Blurgh

A lot’s been happening the last couple of days, but it’s all related to Andrea, so I won’t write about it.

Except that my car broke down. Well, even that is somewhat related to Andrea—not her fault, mind you, it just inconvenienced her more than it did me. So I won’t write much about it, except to say that it broke down. In fact, I have now said it twice. So if you didn’t catch it the first time, you should have caught it the second.

Work is crazy busy these days. But not as busy as some. I missed the entire day, waiting for my car to come back from the dealer, and between 10:30AM–5:00PM, I had 45 work-related emails arrive in my Inbox. Which isn’t actually that bad, if I compare it to one of my colleagues; the other day we went out to lunch, and when we came back, he’d had 65 or so emails arrive, just in that one hour.

You may have noticed that I finally saw V for Vendetta, and posted a review about it. What I neglected to mention was that the review was originally about twice as long, and then my HTML editor crashed, and I lost the whole thing. So it magically became more concise, when I retyped it. Maybe I should magically lose all of my blog postings, when they’re just about done, and have to retype them; then I wouldn’t be so verbose all the time. On the other hand, who gives a crap about the people who read this thing? Not me! Heh.

I was about to post something about something I read on Raymi’s blog the other day, but then it got too long, so I’m creating a post for it all on its own. There’s a good chance that, if you’re reading this, you’ve already read it, because it will be further up the page.

1 comments:

David Hunter said...

On re-reading this, I wish I hadn't used the word "magically" twice in one paragraph. I do that all the time, unfortunately, and often don't catch it until later. In this case, after it's too late.