Sunday, May 08, 2005

My Sunday

We went to my aunt-and-uncle-in-laws today, for dinner. It was great. Actually, any time I go anywhere that someone else is cooking it's great, because everyone cooks better than I do. But her aunt especially, because they're Guyanese, and I like Guyanese food. We had some great chicken, and some nice steamed vegetables, along with some great cake.

Funnily enough, one of the parts that I really enjoyed about the whole thing is that I didn't have to drive. That meant that I could look out the window in the van... I hardly ever get to just look out the window, in a motor vehicle, because I'm always driving. So every building we passed seemed extremely interesting to me, even though most of them were darned boring.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm chicken. Hey I didn't know funnily was a word..look at that...