Friday, February 10, 2006

I can't blame her; I don't hear too well either

A conversation in the cafeteria:

Man in line in front of me: Fish and chips, please.
Woman serving: puts fish and french fries on the man’s plate
Woman serving: Would you like coleslaw?
Man in line in front of me: No thanks. But that’s enough french fries.
Woman serving: puts more french fries on the man’s plate anyway
Man in line in front of me: gives me an “oh well, what are you gonna do?” look
Me (with a smile on my face): Fish and chips, please.
Woman serving: puts fish and french fries on my plate
Woman serving: Would you like coleslaw?
Me: No thanks. But that’s enough french fries.
Woman serving: puts more french fries on my plate anyway

I’d talk about this more, but at the moment I have a whole lot of french fries I have to try and eat...

1 comments: