Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Pictures

Although I prefer a very clean-looking blog, and prefer to have it mostly text-based, there is a part of me that would like to put up pictures more often. (A picture is, after all, worth a thousand words.) But one of my problems is that I never remember to take pictures, when I have the chance.

For example, I was in the cafeteria today, eating a calzone. I took a bite, and some kind of juice squirted across the table, leaving a picturesque trail of… well, of juice. It was pretty gross. But it was also worthy of a picture—but I never thought of getting out my camera phone until it was too late.

So, on the one hand, you, the gentle reader, should be relieved; I didn’t put up a picture of a trail of calzone juice. But on the other hand, how many other pictures could you have seen, that I never put up, because I don’t think of taking out my camera phone as often as I should?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Trail of Calzone Juice" would be a great name for a rock band.