Monday, September 17, 2007

Blogger Photos

Blogger has introduced a new site, Blogger Play, which will bring up a photostream of photos as they’re uploaded to Blogger. (I don’t know if it’s all of them, or just a lot of them. I didn’t read it too closely.) It’s a neat site; you can leave it up, and just watch the photos go by. If you see an interesting photo, you can click it, and Blogger will bring you to the blog post where the photo was posted.

As an aside, I don’t know if all of the pictures that come up will be “safe”, so you should probably “watch” the site with caution.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like photos!
The above comment was made mainly because I didn't want to post a comment that had nothing to do with the blog.
Right now I am sitting at the front desk at Humber Lakeshore, and I have no students to help. Very boring. There is only so much time I can devote to deleting old e-mails. Doing that for too long makes the day drag. Maybe I should create a blog so that I'll have something to do. :P