Thursday, July 05, 2007

Random Thoughts

  • This is the 8th post I’ve written that was either titled “Random Thoughts”, or otherwise included the phrase “random thoughts” in the title.
  • There are many stupid people in the world. I know some of them.
  • I did a quick search to see how many times I’ve blogged about the fact that I was bored, and it was too many to count.
  • As a blogger, I tend to blog about blogging, and other bloggers. (I very much enjoyed typing that sentence.) Actually, I don’t blog about other bloggers that often, but it can happen. In the past, I’ve mentioned various blogs that I started reading, and I’ve realized that I don’t actively read any of them anymore. (There are others I’m currently actively reading, but none of the ones I’ve mentioned on my blog are in my Live Bookmarks anymore.)
  • Did I mention boredom? Oh, yes I did. Good.
  • I should stop now, and post this, otherwise it will get too long, and nobody will want to take the time to read it.
  • Well, technically, if I’m so concerned about my blog readers, I shouldn’t post this at all, so as not to waste anybody’s time. So if you’re reading this, and you’re not me, then I’m obviously more concerned with relieving my boredom than I am with saving you from boredom.

0 comments: