Sunday, March 20, 2005

Sundays

Well, since it's Sunday night, and I have nothing else to write about, I thought I'd walk the gentle reader through an average Sunday in serna's life:


  • 9:20am: I get to church, and set up the instruments before worship team practice. I play guitar at my church, and sometimes lead the services, so I have to set up the equipment first.
  • 9:30am: Practice.
  • 10:45am-12:30pm: Service
  • 12:30-2:00pm: Lunch break! I celebrate my free time by taking down all of the equipment from the church sanctuary, moving it to another room, and setting it back up again.
  • 2:00-4:00pm: Choir practice. I'm also in my church choir, which my wife leads.

After this, the plan is usually to go home and fall asleep on the couch, while I watch the previous night's Saturday Night Live. Unfortunately, I don't normally fall asleep, so I lose valuable napping time.

I wish it was more exciting, but it's not.

0 comments: