Monday, July 14, 2008

Camping

Hmm, how long has it been since I posted? Really? That long? Ouch. I’ve been remiss. Me me.

I went “camping” this past weekend. There’s not much to say about it, but here are the highlights:

  • I’ve probably lost weight, because of the amount of blood removed from my body by mosquitos.
  • I got to know my god daughter Alexis a bit better. Which was nice, because I don’t get to see her that often.
  • I sat on a bag of chips.
And that’s about it. I had a very nice, pleasant weekend, but Andrea should be glad she didn’t come; it wasn’t real camping, but it still would have been torture for her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sitting on the bag of Doritos...funniest sound ever!!!

Anonymous said...

Something about a bunch of guys alone together in the woods... seems kinda gay.