Friday, June 29, 2007

Dung

I’ve been in the habit of changing my MSN Messenger “message” every couple of days, to random quotes I find online. For some reason, I was in a Monty Python kind of mood today, so I chose this: “What’s brown and sounds like a bell? Dung!”

Wikked Lil' Grrrl says:
Oh Serna. *shaking head*

sernaferna says:
hehe I was looking for Monty Python quotes, and that was the first one that wasn't 8 paragraphs long.

Wikked Lil' Grrrl says:
i'd have gone with "We lived for 3 months in a paper bag in a septic tank"

sernaferna says:
I was tempted to just go for the simple "And now for something completely different"

Wikked Lil' Grrrl says:
Also an excellent choice.

sernaferna says:
But I thought that *everyone* could get some joy out of this one, even if they'd never heard of MP.

Wikked Lil' Grrrl says:
True. It *is* a universal sentiment.

Wikked Lil' Grrrl says:
Just a little... "low-brow" for someone of your style.

sernaferna says:
heh

sernaferna says:
Hey, I like potty humour as much as the next guy.

sernaferna says:
Well... I guess it depends who the next guy is.

Wikked Lil' Grrrl says:
George Michael?

sernaferna says:
*groan*

sernaferna says:
BTW, do you mind if I post this conversation to my blog? It's been so long since I've done that...

0 comments: