Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The usual big fat nothing

I didn’t really have much to say today. But then again, neither did anyone else, apparently, because none of the blogs that I read regularly had much to read.

I still don’t know how well I’ll do with the Bible Blog. Maybe I’ll keep posting to it on a regular basis, maybe I won’t. It’s up to Genesis 4, now; only 1,185 chapters to go! I don’t know if I’ll continue posting one entry per chapter; that’s what I’ve been doing so far, but the beauty of not defining any set parameters for it is that I can do whatever I want. Actually, even if I do define set parameters, I can change them; it’s my blog, after all.

I came very close to signing up for a YouTube account, today, and uploading my cartoon, so that I could easily post it here. I think the only thing that stopped me is that I’m not likely to be making any more cartoons or videos. What’s the point of having a YouTube account, just to upload one measely video?

This is my 459th post to the blog. Only 41 more posts to go, before I get to the big 5-0-0.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why sign up for a youtube account? To view smutty college girls wearing very little clothing! Duh.