Friday, November 25, 2005

Today

Today was just one of those days, I guess. Three posts before 9:30AM, and then nothing for the rest of the day, while I ran around and tried to get a bunch of things done.

So, just to kill some time, I’ll give you some of the names (or messages) people are using on my MSN Messenger list right now, that are weather-related:

  • omg, its JUST snow (not happy with the way others are driving, perhaps?)
  • Dear Mother Nature: bite me
  • one guy is currentlytoday is a good day”, but this morning was something like “fu..ing snow falling from the sky” His version was more eloquent, but it did include the f-word...
  • gotta love this weather (sarcastic?)
There were probably others, throughout the day, but by this point maybe people have logged off and gone home.

0 comments: