Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My Novel

So I’ve been working on the novel, again. And I had mentioned, in a previous post, that I’d had an idea for another novel.

Well, I had a brilliant thought, and I can combine both books together as one. And it’s going very well, because I’ve already done some work on it. I think it’s turning into a pretty good story, with a possible twist.

Of course, the real question is if I can square, in my conscience, doing a book like this, at the same time I’m doing a book called Leaving God in the Driver’s Seat.

Oh well. In the meantime, I’m enjoying writing. Or, at least, I would be enjoying writing, if I wasn’t so stressed from work...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read God in the Drivers Seat. Believe it or not...thats actually a big area of trouble for me, letting God drive. Now one of my good friends is writing about it, someone who I look up to especially as a Christian. YAY! keep up the good work serna. (S-e-r-n-a...not s-a-i-r-n-a)